Foxy Designz

Welcome to my blog, My names Foxy, I am 39 years of age and I live in Pennsylvania. I am a mother of 2 lovely girls ages 10 and 22. I Love Tagging in my spare time. Ive been Doing PSP for little over 13 years now and It is one of my main Home hobbies. I Thank My family and Friends for all there inspiration that they give me. Email: foxyjrfan@gmail.com

Chat Box

Foxy Designz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vindictive

Click Image for Full Size

©Anna Marine 

Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
Kit of Choice As I am Using a Kit
By Gothic Inspirations  "Vindictive Pleasures"
You can purchase this kit at Stargazer Scrap Shop
Tubes of Choice
Im Using the Artwork of ©Anna Marine
You Can purchase his work at CILM
You need a license to use his art work.
No Outside Filters Needed
Font of Choice

 Lets Begin 


File new 700x700
Grab your flood fill tool and fill
your background with white

Open Tag 2 in the Kit
Copy and paste it as a new layer
Resize it by 80%
Place the tag in center of your canvas

Open your Mesh and paste it as a new layer
Resize the mesh by 85%
Place the mesh behind the tag 2
Give it a small drop shadow

Open the Netting and paste it on to your canvas
Reisze it by 60%
Go to image Free Rotate Left by 90
Move the netting to the left side edge
So it looks like its sticking out from behind the tag.
Duplicate the netting go to image / Mirror
Now it should be on the right side behind the Tag
Merge down the 2 nettings and give them both a drop shadow

Open the Flower Clip
Paste it on to your canvas
Reisize it by 60%
Place it in center / behind the Front tag
So only a little it sticking out
Dupilcate it and go to image / flip
Merge down the two clips and give
them a drop shadow,

Open the Plants
Paste them on to your canvas
Resize the plant by 70%
Place the plant to the right
Duplicate / Image / Morror
Once again merge them togethor

Now activate your top layer
Now open your rose and paste it on to your canvas
Go to image /free rotate right by 90
Go to image / Resize by 75%
Place it to the right front bottom edge of the tag 2
Duplicat the Rose and go to image / Mirror
Give your roses a simple drop shadow

Now open the Purple Flowers
Paste them on to your canvas
Resize the flowers by 70%
Place them in center of the 2 Purple Roses

Now open your Tube
Copy and paste your tube and place
It in the center of the tag
Drag your tube down Below the 2 roses.

Open the Metal Flower 2
Copy and paste it as a new layer
Resize it by 60% and place it behind your tube

Open the Potion and place it on top the Roses
Resize the potion by 50%
Go to image / Adjust / Sharpen

And your Copyright Information and Name
And your Done !
Thanks for Trying my Tutorial
I Would love to see any Results

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers