Foxy Designz

Welcome to my blog, My names Foxy, I am 39 years of age and I live in Pennsylvania. I am a mother of 2 lovely girls ages 10 and 22. I Love Tagging in my spare time. Ive been Doing PSP for little over 13 years now and It is one of my main Home hobbies. I Thank My family and Friends for all there inspiration that they give me. Email: foxyjrfan@gmail.com

Chat Box

Foxy Designz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Majestic Christmas~ Tags ~ Cluster Freebie

Majestic Christmas is a kit with beautiful silver and turquoise tones
and is perfect for any non-traditionally colored Christmas tags.
This Scrapkit is by "Jackie's Jewels which you can find HERE




You can make quit a few tags using this kit !
here are a few Samples made by Me Using the art of Very Many Art




Here is a Preview of the Freebie I have Made Using this Wonderful Scrapkit !!
Please Be Sure to leave some Love !  You can download this Cluster
 HERE



My Blinkie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers